Welcome to LouisvilleWaterCraft’s Bare-boat Charter Experience.
We just brought our beautiful, most requested Formula cruiser to Louisville’s popular Captain’s Quarters Yacht Club to introduce LouisvilleWaterCraft’s BOAT LEASING program and BRIDAL BOAT PARTY events. LouisvilleWaterCraft is a branch of ChicagoWaterCraft and between the two companies there are shared benefits for all of our clients to enjoy and appreciate.
When able please read LW’s boat policies to learn more.
We are a Bare-Boat Charter operation. How it works! You hire a LouisvilleWaterCraft boat, hire the captain, replenish the gas used, put up a RID on a credit card. All fees are paid in advance. We invite you to make an appointment to see the boat and we can transact the charter right there. Please have your date and timeline ready.
RID is a Refundable Insurance Deductible.
Commodore 34.5 Formula 330 Sun Sport
(Max capacity of 12 )
* Weekday: Monday – Thursday – $1,230
(up to 8 Hours)
* Weekend: Friday & Sunday – $1,430
(up to 8 Hours) – $500 Savings off hourly
* Weekend: Saturdays – $1,635
(up to 8 Hours) – $300 Savings off hourly
* Monday – Thursday $195 per hr
(2-hour minimum Mon-Thurs)
* Friday – Sunday $240 per hr
(4-hour minimum on weekends)
* $35 (2) Two-Person Towable with Tow Rope – (1) Available
* $10 (1) One-Person Floatable with Tie Line – (6) Available